Thank you for visiting the St Andrew Catholic Church website. Here you will find important information on parish programs, ministries and organizations as well as our calendar of parish events. If you are visiting the Myrtle Beach area, we invite you to join us for worship.
Mass from St. Andrew's Myrtle Beach
Transitional Diaconate Ordination of Rafael Ghattas
Sat: 4:30pm & 6:15pm
Sun: 7:30, 9:15, 11am & 5pm | 7pm (Spanish)
Mon to Fri | 9am | 7pm Hora Santa (every 1st Fri)
Mon to Thu | 6pm
Tue & Thu | 8:15am (w/Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament)
Wed | 4:30pm (w/Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament)
Sat | 3pm
St Andrew Catholic Church will continue uploading videos of Sunday Mass to our parish YouTube page (youtube/St Andrew Catholic Church Myrtle Beach) as well as our parish website. We encourage everyone to subscribe to our YouTube page where we are uploading Mass as well as other videos that are meant to help us all continue the life of prayer during this lockdown. Additionally, follow our Facebook page (facebook/st.andrewREC) and check in regularly to our parish website (www.standrewcatholicchurch.org) where you can access Mass videos as well as read under the tab “From Fr Morgan” text of Fr Morgan’s Sunday homilies and letters on various topics of interest during the lockdown.
The Diocese of Charleston is livestreaming from the Chapel of the Holy Family. The schedule of daily and weekend Masses livestreamed from the Diocese of Charleston is as follows:
On Facebook: facebook.com/DioceseChas
• Daily Mass, Monday through Saturday at 8:30 a.m.
On YouTube: youtube.com/DioceseChas
• Sunday Mass with Bishop Robert E. Guglielmone at 11 a.m. (English)
• Misa en español los domingos a la 12:30 p.m. (Mass in Spanish)
The one-year anniversary of the Apostolic Letter Vos estis lux mundi, issued motu proprio by our Holy Father Pope Francis, will be on June 1. To embrace the spirit of the Apostolic Letter, we share this important information with you. It will explain the systems the Diocese has in place to report abuse, as well as, let you know that we will listen when you talk, and we will act accordingly. Please know that all dioceses must create "public, stable and easily accessible systems" to encourage those wounded by Catholic Church personnel, including bishops, to report the abuse. For more information, please visit our Office of Child and Youth Protection website at charlestondiocese.org/child-and-youth-protection.
503 37th Avenue North, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
Church office: 3501 N Kings Hwy #102, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
The stewardship of treasure is made easier than ever with St. Andrew Catholic Church's online giving system, WeShare. Make your one-time or recurring donation using your debit card, credit card, checking, or savings account. Visit WeShare!
Click image for more information on how to register. Para la versión en español de este anuncio, haga clic aquí.
- Reverend Roger James Morgan, Parochial Administrator
- Reverend José Quilcate, Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Robert Barlow, Deacon
- Deacon George Ferland, Deacon
- Deacon Robert Jones, Deacon
- Deacon Anthony Russo, Deacon
- Deacon Robert Sprouse, Deacon
- Gregory Allen, M.A., Pastoral Associate
- Madeleine Elswick, Parish Business Manager
- Ceferina Meli, Parish Administrative Assistant
- Pat Carbonaro, Parish Bookkeeper
- Sr Deepa Kuppala, Parish Coordinator of Liturgical Ministers
- Laura Allison, Adult Religious Ed Ministry Leader
- Barbara Bowers, Faith Formation (K - 8)
- Jennifer Diaz, Family Life Director
- Scott Bowen, Youth Ministry
- Francesca Schaeffer, Music Director
- Susan Underwood, Sick & Homebound Ministry Leader
- Clark Slawecki, Facilities Manager